I am super excited by my progress with getting my gut in check and making my health a priority. I’ve learned so much about myself and my habits and what I need to change. I now know I’m not lazy and unmotivated. I’ve struggled with routines in the past – wanting to “go with the flow” – but I now realize that routines in my health are as important as they are in my business.
I started Plexus TriPlex in April and I’ve since added several products to my arsenal and I’m amazed by the person I’m becoming! In addition to TriPlex I take: XFactor, MegaX, Block, Accelerator, and the awesome Edge! Plexus and my new gut-health have been game-changers!
Results I’m seeing:
- Focus – I now have so much focus and I am crossing off my to-do list without having to push things to tomorrow. I don’t get sidetracked as easily and finish what I start.
- Energy – OMG! It’s amazing how much energy I have now that I’m feeling better!
- Sleep – My sleep continues to improve. I fall asleep within about ten minutes (I used to lay in bed for hours waiting to fall asleep) and I must not be thrashing around like I used to because when I get up, I can just pull the covers up and my bed is made! LOL
- Mood – I wake up in a good mood – not grouchy and “don’t talk to me until I’ve had coffee”! I’m much more tolerant of the obstacles and issues that come up throughout the day. I’m still working on my road rage – seriously, people need to learn how to drive! But really, I laugh more and don’t get upset by the small things. I’m happy.
- Aches and pains – I notice that I have more flexibility and don’t get as sore from being active. My recovery is much quicker and this has helped me stay consistent with exercising.
- Weight – I’ve lost some weight but not as much as I want/need to. My goal is to lose another 30 pounds but I am happy to say I’ve lost about 17 pounds!
- Inches – Whoohoo! I’ve lost 26 inches overall! I’m fitting into clothes I haven’t been able to wear in a couple of years and my comfy fat clothes fall off of me now!
- Food/drinks – I have noticed that I don’t eat nearly as much as I used to. So much so, that my calorie counter is telling me I have to up my caloric intake! (maybe that’s why my weight loss has plateaued?) I don’t crave sweets, I don’t need coffee and I don’t need carbs to feel better. My “comfort” food is a thing of the past. I drink water all day now. I still have the occasional cup of coffee – mostly on Sundays when we have breakfast. I’m eating breakfast now – I’m actually hungry and want food in the mornings. It used to be that I couldn’t even stand the thought of food until around lunch time when I had a headache! I used to be so stressed at the end of the day I couldn’t wait to unwind with a glass of wine. I don’t even remember the last glass of wine I had!
- Allergies – WOW! I had no idea how much of my seasonal allergies were tied to my gut health! I no longer need my daily dose of allergy meds! I still take an occasional antihistamine when I need to but I don’t need it daily like I did a few months ago.
- Stress – this kind of goes along with mood but I don’t feel as stressed out. I don’t worry all the time. At the end of the day, I don’t feel like I need a massage and a dark room.
There are so many other positive results I’ve seen in the past few months. In full disclosure, the detox was difficult. I came close to giving up a few times. I had major headaches, bathroom issues, itching, feeling hot from the inside out, etc. But the other side of detox has been incredible! The bumps on the backs of my arms and my thighs that my dermatologist told me were from a gluten-intolerance, genetics, and could only be improved (not cured) with lots of scrubbing and going gluten-free are now completely gone. My rosacea is GONE – I still have broken capillaries that need to be removed with laser – but the redness/flushing and bumps are gone. I actually leave the house without makeup!
With my goal of losing another 30 pounds I will ramp up my exercise, try for more consistency with my exercise and continue my Plexus Tri-Plex, XFactor, MegaX, Block, Accelerator and Edge. My team is having a 90-day challenge to make sure the holidays and all the temptations and bad habits that come with the holidays do not affect me.
One of the best outcomes of Plexus has been my ability to help other people! I’m a nurturer by nature and I love being able to help others. Seeing my friends and family feel better has been amazing! And I love having the company on my own journey! Oh, and I now have another income source for helping others! I can’t complain about that!
If you’d like to learn more about the products and/or the business and join me on this journey and the 90-day challenge I would love to help you! Email me or call me – and let’s talk about the things you’d like to change!
You can take a look at the products and business opportunity here.
What if this could change everything for you too?